Iron Harvest | Unity
2019 – 2020
Responsibilities while working freelance for KingArt Games as a Multiplayer Level Designer & Level Artist included:
- Grey boxing and map design of several levels from sketch to delivery.
- Strongly interfaced with Lead Level Designer and other Level Designers and Artists, quickly iterating on our environments and aiming varied gameplay for each independent map.
- Pathfinding, Clipping/Collision and other general optimization with in-house tools.
- Created moodboards and other visual tools to showcase/pitch new environments, props and assets for 3D prop artists to create and leadership to discuss.
- Created Level Design documents providing feedback and pain points for the at the time available multiplayer maps and how to improve them for better less awkward gameplay.
- Level dressing/Level art of the game world using procedural tools and simple gameplay lighting, final lighting was implemented by Lead Artist Stefan Obst.